Thursday, May 2, 2019

My Orchids

Every time I think about my orchids, I feel so bad and sad. Ever since I moved to this house, my poor orchids have not been doing well at all! They don't look healthy. I've gradually lost my enthusiasm. Looking back at my orchids blog, the glory time of my orchids has gone(榮景不再). My heart aches. I've mentioned before the reasons why are: 1) the chemicals to soften our water is not good for the plants; 2) the sunlight comes into my sun room differently, and so is not bright enough; 3) I've gotten lazy and am busier with my ikebana, plus I'm getting older. They need so much of my physical attention during indoor windowsill time (watering); 4) the outdoor location is not as suitable as old house location.
I have not been post my orchids since last December. Even though I still have one blooming orchid for each month. Below are my three long lasting orchids.


No comments:

Post a Comment