Monday, February 15, 2021

Making an Arrangement In Glass Container for February Zoom Class

For February zoom class, I chose this beautiful blue crystal bowl from my collection. This time, I have the container first and then thought about materials to suit it, not the other way around.

In this month’s zoom class 2/15/2021, whoever would like Hata Sensei’s critique, should take a photo of their arrangement from front, side and above and then submit to Sensei ten days before class. I really like this arrangement of mine and can’t wait to hear Sensei’s comment. (2/5/2021)

During our zoom class, when my arrangement showed on the screen, Hata Sensei asked me to explain my arrangement, she then said that my color combination was good, she liked my materials choice, and overall it was very good. I was delighted for the rest of day! (2/15/2021)

Materials: Rose, mum, hydrangea, baby’s breath, painted branch, allium and white net / crystal bowl


Front view

View from above

Side view


No comments:

Post a Comment