Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Looking forward to February Class Lessons

We had no classes in January due to the snow storms. Since then I have not practiced any Ikebana at home. But my mind is not idle either, I’m always thinking about upcoming exhibitions. One is our Sogetsu Main Line Branch’s member exhibition at Brandywine Museum of Art (2/23 - 2/25/2024), and another one is the Philadelphia Flower Show (3/1- 3/10/2024). So, our Sensei would like us practice two arrangements in the February class and she will give critiques and suggestions.

On the February 20, 2024 class lesson, I did two arrangements for the exhibition and got Sensei’s approval. I won’t post here until we’re all set up formally at museum’s exhibition site.

After class, back home, I picked some of the materials to make an impromptu arrangement! (2/20/2024)


Sensei’s upright style moribana demo (2/20/2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment