Monday, February 26, 2024

Leaf and Twig - Connecting between Art and Nature (1)

A special exhibition featuring 40 watercolors and drawings of Andrew Wyeth’s art works and displays of 15 Sogetsu Ikebana by Philadelphia Main Line Branch. The theme “Every Leaf and Twig”, connects art and nature. The event is being held at Brandywine Museum of Art, from 2/23 - 2/26, 2024. 

We Main Line Branch members were there to set up on Friday 2/23, and finished before 10:00AM in time for the museum to open to the public. The arrangement of my materials were picked up from what nature could provide, except the sunflowers. My ceramic container was made by my Ikebana friend which suits my horizontal design (19” x 49” x36” platform).  Note: What a wonderful place to show our members’ arrangements.

Second floor 


Front view

Side view

Back view

First tried at home. Actually I liked this arrangement very much 


No comments:

Post a Comment