Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Disassembling and Rearranging the Materials

My Hydrangea bush has been eaten by deers. I was mad, but it suddenly occurred to me that I can use this eaten branches to create my teacher's assignment today, "Disassembling and Rearranging the materials". So I cut them off, stripped all the leaves and just left the branch's lines and Hydrangea's flower head that I want to use. I choose a perfect container ( from my container collection) for this design. I only used one kind of material( Hydrangea), I cut it (disassembled it), rearranged it, and put flowers into the vase. I also added another branch to complete this arrangement.( 7/20/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment