Sunday, May 7, 2017

Back from 11th World Ikebana International Convention (1)

I was sick with a respiratory infection starting on the last day of the Okinawa Ikebana International Convention (4/15) and then in Taiwan (4/16-4/20). Even though I have been back home for 2 weeks, I am still not feeling well enough to do my blog work here. But I will start to post some pictures from my camera. Here are some different Ikebana schools' head master's arrangements:
Because my photos of the stage demonstration are not very clear from the convention, please see the posts from my fellow blogger Christopher here and Emily here. I was excited to meet both of them in person. They both live in Australia, and I follow their blogs from the other side of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Lyn... your pictures are beautiful! We're so proud to have you in the Bucks County Orchid Society! Sincerely, Sandy Kern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete