Friday, October 5, 2018

Kika Shibata Sensei's Workshops

There were 4 workshops conducted by Shibata Sensei in the morning and afternoon sections on Friday and Saturday. I only attended two afternoon sections, because I was too tired to go in the morning.
#1: Composition Expressing a Movement, Book 5, Lesson 18. ( I took pictures but didn't attend the workshop that morning).
#2: Aluminum wire and paper composition using unconventional materials, any style container.
#3: Techniques for advanced students, fixing a stable, freestanding structure and using with a container. Book 5, Lesson14.
I attended #2 and #3 afternoon sections. All the materials were provided except the containers.
#1 by Shibata Sensei




#1 by Shibata Sensei
#2 by Shibata Sensei
Shibata Sensei and her demo
#2 by one of the students, best of all arrangement
#2 by me, I cut a few pieces of square shaped
 papers to match the ceramic vase

#3 by Shibata Sense, technique for advanced students
#3 by me, Shibata Sensei gave me a very good comment about
my technique fixing and arrangement. It made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment