Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas - Three Arrangements

Merry Christmas and joyous holidays to every one!
Here are my Christmas holiday arrangements at home and in class.
I belong to two Sogetsu study groups: Main Line Study Group, led by Hata Sensei, and the Buxmont Study group, led by Meei-Huey Sensei, which was formed three years ago.
Hata Sensei's group is more challenging for me, because Meei-Huey Sensei and Midore Sensei are also in the group. Meei-Huey Sensei has been my teacher for 10 years. I appreciate that she taught me to build up my solid basic foundation for which I am very grateful! 
Holy branch, Poinsettia, baby breath / crystal vase with ornament ball inside

My arrangement in Hata Sensei's class: painted allum and painted branch
Meei-Huey Sensei's class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment