Saturday, September 28, 2019

Arrangement for Extra Activities

September month was quite busy! One thing after another. I helped to arrange a table center piece for a classmate of Bucks Mont study group, for her special event "Mid Autumn Festival" celebration. All the materials have been prepared and ready for us. It was a little bit of a challenge for me, it is like going for an examination without preparation.
  
The Martha Washington Garden Club first meeting of 2019-2020 session was held 9/25/2019. I was asked to make an arrangement for the food table. I arranged it in Ikebana style instead of western style. All the materials I picked from my garden. There were Dahlias, Sedum, Anemone leaves and green branches with ceramic container. This arrangement was also for a raffle at the end (see first picture below).
The second picture was today's workshop program. Glass container and three kinds of beans were provided to make the layers. Plant materials I shared with members, you made your own. Everyone arranged differently. It is not Ikebana style for sure! It is western style. I show it here for comparison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment