Saturday, November 7, 2020

Operation for My Rotator Cuff Tear

My right shoulder pain has been bothering me for years. I had Cortisone injections two years ago and physical therapy, which helped for a while until recently the pain reoccurred again. I was seen by my orthopedic surgeon, he gave me another trial injection but without any improvement this time. So, he ordered the MRI study which showed that I have bad rotator cuff tear. He said, the only way to help me to relieve the pain for good is an operation to repair it. My husband is a retired surgeon, he agreed with him. So I had my surgery done on Oct. 26th, 2020. The operation was successful, but l have to put up with this shoulder sling for 6 weeks which is very inconvenient and miserable. I shall not be able to use my right hand for a while and might not be able to do my Ikebana too! ☹️

Nandina

Back yard golden Japanese maple

Japanese maple looks like Bonsai tree



 

No comments:

Post a Comment