Saturday, January 16, 2021

The Arrangements Made from a Birthday Bouquet

I must mention here that I received a beautiful bouquet from my daughter for my birthday last December. It’s just in time for me to use those flowers to prepare an arrangement for an upcoming virtual exhibition flyer. The title “We Are In This Together” was my pandemic theme idea, it got the most votes from the members of the BuxMount study group. My arrangement will be in the flyer with the title “We are in this together” to recognize the COVID-19 Pandemic. 

The arrangements below were from my first attempt to the last final version of the theme flyer. The lily, roses, green carnation, baby’s breath and hypericum (wort) were all from my bouquet. The rest of them were bitter sweet vine, nandina, and dried billy button (craspedia) were found around my house. The spiky dried Sweetgum fruits (found in the park) I scattered and stuck to the self made basket container. All the materials I used for this arrangement, plus I need your imagination about the CORONAVIRUS.





No comments:

Post a Comment