Sunday, May 9, 2021

Haiku - Happy Mother’s Day

Spring flowering trees are turning green, the daffodils and tulips are gone. But the another wave of spring flowers like azaleas, irises and peonies are blooming! It’s so delightful to stroll around my garden.

I arranged a basket of home grown flowers for all the mothers including myself. Happy Mother’s Day!!

I'd like to share a haiku from my granddaughter, who won a MS poetry contest! This is now a permanent fixture in her Middle School library:

Books are like dragons
Sweep in and fire your life
With wonder and awe.

A haiku she wrote for Mother's Day is below:

Mom, oh sweet sweet mom                                  
How I love you so so much                                  
Make(s) me laugh, happy                                    
                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment