Friday, July 29, 2022

The Materials from My Daughter’s Garden - Free Style Arrangement

On July 24, 2022, we and my sisters’ family attended my nephew’s (my sister’s son) pre-wedding get together at “The Highlawn,” in West Orange, New Jersey.  After the party, we headed to Rhinebeck, in upstate New York, to meet all my children and grandchildren. It was kind of like a family reunion (14 members total). We stayed for 5 days at my daughter, Melanie’s home. Vivian (my other older daughter from Baltimore) and I helped to take care of Melanie's two young boys, my grandsons. My son Geoffrey’s home is just 5 minutes away!

The surroundings around my daughter’s house have a lot of ikebana materials. See below: cabbage leaves from their vegetable garden, balloon flowers and Russian Sage from her front yard; the others were wild flowers.

Arranged on 7/26/2022


Queen Anne’s lace (wild carrot) in back 

No comments:

Post a Comment