Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sogetsu New York 50th Anniversary

The Sogetsu New York Branch celebrate their belated 50th anniversary with an exhibition, demonstration, reception and workshop. I registered to attend, because of the guest instructor, Ilse Beunen, and I would like to meet her in person. Besides my daughter promised to go with me as a special date. So, I was there to witness all the wonderful demonstrations she made. Every piece was so creative and inspirational. Thank you, Ilse Sensei! Also thanks to her husband, a skillful photographer! (They are from Belgium.)

Besides Ilse Beunen’s demo pieces, there were more arrangements to enjoy. All from the members of the New York Sogetsu Branch, lead by Judith Hata Sensei. I had the chance to meet her my Sensei and saw her beautiful arrangements too.  (10/21/2022)







Hata Sensei’s arrangement 
Hata Sensei’s arrangement 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment