Saturday, January 28, 2023

Demonstrations Using Dried Materials

Main Line study branch was hosting the meeting of Ikebana International Philadelphia Chapter, held on  January 26th. The program was “Twice as nice - demo and workshop with dried materials”. As I mentioned before, we had three demonstrators and six arrangements in total, followed by workshop. Main Line had been preparing a lot of dried materials to use for the workshop or giving away! 

Twenty one members including two new male members attended the meeting and workshop, using all the dried materials provided or by their own. Every one had fun and did a good job! (I forgot to mention, a member said to me that my arrangement is so beautiful!)

1st demo arrangement 

2nd demo arrangement (table arrangement)

3rd demo arrangement 

4th demo arrangement 

5ths demo arrangement (winter garden) by me 

Sixth demo arrangement by me 


One of the workshop arrangements 

One of the workshop arrangements 


No comments:

Post a Comment