Thursday, July 25, 2019

Arranged freely - Using Leftover Flowers

After I came back from the Taiwanese American Conference, I took home some leftover Oncidium (dancing lady orchid) and Italian Ruscus green, added some flowers I picked from my garden (Dahlia, cornflower and Day lily), then looking for a proper container to make an arrangement. We should always keep in mind that materials and container should suit each other.

Materials were in hand first and then looking for container (basket)

I discarded some faded flowers from the dinner table center piece of welcome party, used the remaining still fresh roses and hydrangeas for the following arrangements. The horsetail, day lily seed pod were from my garden.  
I chose white porcelain container to suit for this arrangement.
 I chose a ceramic container for this arrangement

The fourth arrangement below: Using only different color of Hydrangeas and midollino sticks structure I made before, for this arrangement I chose a curved long ceramic container to complete my composition.     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment