Sunday, July 21, 2019

TAC / EC - Stage Decoration for Music Concert, Demonstration and Workshop - 2of 3

Besides all kinds of programs like political, cultural, sports, art and music, etc. suitable for everyone's interest, the ikebana exhibition attracted a lot of people.
The music concert was outstanding! They were a group of professional musicians. It was a night truly to remember.
My stage decoration was admired by many people! I even brought my own Irish Harp to be part of the design, and with Doris's big help (she provided five bamboos), it turned out really beautiful!  
Stage decoration for music concert, designed by me and Doris
,

Changed Harp to a Taiwanese farmer for next day
 My demon "The Joy of Creation" glass vase wrap by wood place mat

"The Joy of Creation"
Ikebana workshop by Chih Haung


No comments:

Post a Comment