Friday, January 17, 2020

Demonstration and Workshop

The Lunar New Year falls on this month, January 25, the year of Rat. One of the Buxmont study group members asked Meei-Huey Sensei to hold a workshop class for a group of Chinese people, and also assigned June and I to the demonstrations. The theme should be for celebration of Chinese New Year. So the students could bring home their own beautiful Ikebana arrangement.
The color of arrangement must be including red, gold or silver, green and any flowering branch.
Date : January 11. 2020, 1pm to 4pm
Workshop material : Japanese Quince, mum, rose, wax flower and pine
My finished demo piece 

 
My other simple demo piece tried at home (color purple tone)
My actual demo, using blue Hydrangea to match suipan

My demo using silver painted bamboo and Winter berry...
32 participants attainted the workshop
Sensei showed basic up right style
June's demo, I didn't have June's finished arrangement photo.

One of Sensei's basic slanting style workshop arrangement

No comments:

Post a Comment