Wednesday, January 29, 2020

January Class with Hata Sensei

Lessons for January 20, 2020: We had three lessons, all in text book 3. Even though these were repeated lessons, I thought it was a good way to improve myself by doing it differently each time. When I watched Sensei's demo, I said to myself why I didn't think about doing it that way?  

Lesson (1): Composition of Straight and curved Lines
Hata Sensei's demo

My first arrangement at home
I changed the container in class
classmate's arrangement after Sensei's correction
after Sensei's critique and rearrangement

Lesson (2): With Leaves Only
Sensei's demo

Sensei said, my arrangement need different leaves's texture and color...

classmate's arrangement

Lesson (3): Disassembling and RearrangementMaterials
my arrangement using Winter berry and nandina

my other arrangement using Japanese quince and mum

No comments:

Post a Comment