Tuesday, March 3, 2020

2020 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show (PFS) - My Ikebana Display - (1)

I am so happy and honored that my Ikebana arrangement will be displayed again this year at the Philadelphia Flower Show. My platform size is 2' x 2' x 2', and it will be on the 1st rotation (three rotations for the sake of freshness of materials), which are 5 days in total from the set up date to the take down night (2/28 to 3/2). I am concerned about the flowers' freshness, so I chose Trifoliate Orange, Pin cushion protea, Craspedia (Billy ball) and Alstroemerias for their long lasting nature.  With a tall Japanese ceramic vase, here is my finished arrangement.  I set up on 2/28. The show will run from 2/29 to 3/8/2020 at the Philadelphia Convention Center.

 

I've posted my arrangement for you to see first! I would really appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment