Friday, June 26, 2020

Happy Birthday To Dear Agong (Grandpa)

This particular birthday was very special and unique. My husband turned 80 years old this month and in the middle of this pandemic. After a lot of discussion with the family, we decided for the kids and grandkids to come home for just the day. We all missed seeing each other very much. We were very cautious, eating lunch that we ordered in separately, socially distancing in our families. We also wore masks inside the whole time. My daughter brought balloons and a large bouquet to add a festive feeling, and luckily, they actually matched my Oncidium orchid! We were thankful to celebrate together and we were so happy to see everyone. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY DEAR!
All my grandchildren and Sidney the dog
My youngest grandson in our back yard garden

No comments:

Post a Comment