Thursday, July 9, 2020

Hydrangea Arrangement and How to Prolong its Beauty

The hydrangeas are so pretty! I just love them. But after cutting, they do not last long and wilt easily!
How to prolong its beauty to last as long as possible in an arrangement? I learned this tip:1) Cut stems at an angle, snip off all the leaves. 2) Dip cut stem in a jar of Alum powder (in the spice aisle of the supermarket), the alum keeps the end of the stem open so it will take in as much water as possible.
I cut some of my hydrangeas in the morning, quickly placed them in a water container, then I followed the tip to condition the flowers.

My arrangement materials: Round shaped ceramic container with round hydrangea flower head and other lacecap hydrangea, cherry branch and boxwood to complete my arrangement.

without background

No comments:

Post a Comment