Sunday, June 12, 2022

MWGC Garden Walk - Welcome to My Garden

“The garden walk was a huge success. We sold more than 135 tickets!  We got lots of positive feedback. Everyone seemed to enjoy the diversity of the gardens.”  I heard from many people that said how peaceful my garden is. As I said before, this is our major fundraiser for student scholarships. I am glad and honored that my garden was part of this year’s gardens walk. (6/8/2022 event)


Side entrance to back yard garden 

Shady perennial plants, hosta and bleeding heart 

Orchids site next to the shed

Horse tail and daylily 

Back yard patio, Japanese anemone at left 

Japanese touch garden, Japanese iris 

Japanese touch garden 

Front yard coneflower garden for butterflies and yellow finch 

Front door walk way, peony, mountain laurel and …

Front yard garden 

Part of side yard garden 

Left side of the front garden 

Right side of the front garden 


The left side of  the gate to back yard garden 


No comments:

Post a Comment