Friday, June 24, 2022

My Journal

My blog is like my JOURNAL, it is in chronological order. During the week of the Philadelphia Flower Show, my husband and I were visiting my son and daughter’s family in Rhinebeck, in upstate New York.  Actually, we had a mission 😊!  We had been digging up our over crowded plants from our garden, and had almost a vanload of irises, coneflowers, lariope, daffodil bulbs, hellebore, nandina, peony, rose of Sharon, young dogwood, willow, etc., all ready for transportation. Then we drove three hours with all these plants to our daughter’s new home. Everyone helped to plant everything in needed garden spots. It took us 3 days to finish the job. Eventually it will improve the garden’s outlook. Here's hoping for the best. (6/20/2022)

Van load of the plants filled the inside (6/16/2022)
 

Beautiful sunset 

Moments of sunset in their backyard 


No comments:

Post a Comment