Friday, January 22, 2016

January orchids bloom

I have quite a few blooming orchids for this first month of 2016. I was supposed to bring them to the Orchid Society Meeting's (1/21/2016) show table for our monthly competition. But I totally forgot about it (I missed the meeting again this month) because I went to join the friends for a lunch party to cerebrate the BIG VICTORY of the presidential and parliamentary election of Taiwan (1/16/2016). Now we have a female president and one step forward for more Democracy and Freedom. We call it a NEW TAIWAN! Proud to be a Taiwanese American!

Here are part of the orchids in bloom for January:
Compact plant, Slc. five small flowers (2.5")

Cymbidium, " Moon bean"

Winter Wonderland "White Fairy"
   

Onc. Chaculatum "Golden Pacific"
Dendrobium
Cymbidium, Two stems, lots of flower
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment